Prima Materia is an action arcade game for the Macintosh based on video game classics Arkanoid and Breakout. The basic object of the game is to keep the ball bouncing around the playfield, using your paddle to prevent it from falling into the void at the bottom of the screen. Prima also supports some goody power ups including fast balls, slow balls, a sticky paddle, a laser paddle, a large paddle, a small paddle, and a couple other random things. Prima also includes 32 different levels with colorful background textures, and digitized sound and music.
• 68040 or PowerPC processor recommended
• System 7.0 or higher required
• Sound Manager 3.1 required
• 640x480 or larger monitor recommended
• 5.0 megs free RAM required