There are four different power types are spawned (Quicken, Might, Shield, and Vitality) and you can carry up to 10 of each. The more you have, the stronger you are in that field.
• HUD add-on is now displayable on the clients in network games. The posisition of the power up status and the size of the font used can be set using the options menu.
• The power ups can now be configured via the UWar Mutator Options menu.
• Players can drop power ups using the "mutate drop " console command.
You can now configure:
• The initial amount of charge each power up has.
• The maximum charge that each power up can reach.
• The maximum total charge of all the power ups a player can carry, eg. a player cannot pick up any more power ups if the total charge of all the power ups carried added together is equal to that value.
• The charge a power up has to be before it can be dropped when a player dies.
• Whether or not players can still collect power ups after the maximum charge or the maximum total charge has been reached.
• Whether or not players are allowed to drop power ups.
• The amount of time before power ups disappear after being dropped.