Angband is a single-player role-playing game that is continually being written and rewritten. Similar to D&D, this text adventure could take someone weeks or months to complete. This version fixes several bugs and adds a few enhancements.
• Fix detection of curses libraries using autoconf.
• Fix broken install using autoconf.
• Add the tvals for oil and dragon armor to the tval squelch list.
• Once again dump modified colour information to pref files.
• Fix warnings when compiling the SDL port.
• Fix up roguelike keys in the store (vs. 3.0.9a)
Classic and Mac OS X
• MacOS X
• MacOS 8.1 or later
Sorry Star eyed surprise... but if you are high on graphics and pixelated effects i do feel sorry for you when the day comes that you are just old and do not understand technology anymore...
Angband IS great just because of its simplicity. It have everything that WoW do not (although I admit that WoW have everything that Angband lacks as well) They do not compete. They play in two totally different leagues...
Starry Eyed Surprise(6/19/2005 - version 3.0.6)
Quite frankly Angband sucks. It's super lame to be playing a text based game in 2005.