Madden NFL 2000 1.0.1
Aspyr Media has released version 1.0.1 of Madden NFL 2000. To install the update, download the updater (link below) and run the updater application. The following is a list of changes and bug fixes:
• Added an option to the Setup application, under the Game tab, to turn off all sound & music. If you are having trouble with the game crashing immediately at startup (at the Loading... screen), you should be able to get it to run as a last resort by disabling sound/music. If you are having this problem, first try the following solutions:
- Copy the "Cinema", "Commentary", and "Teams" folders from the Madden CD into the Madden 2000 folder.
- Increase the amount of Virtual Memory you have set on your machine (in the Memory control panel).
- Set your monitor to 256 colors in the Monitors and Sound control panel before running the game.
• The Commentary, Cinema, and Teams folders can now be copied from the CD into either the Madden NFL 2000 folder or the Game folder.
• Custom teams created on the PC now load correctly
• You can now assign Button #9 to gamepads in the Mouse/Joystick config screen. Button #9 will call a timeout immediately, without having to pause the game
• Madden NFL 2000
Madden NFL 2000