Updates Ambrosia's action packed top-down combat game to version 1.0.2
•new Ambrosia registration system implemented.
• memory management improved when drawing/storing images.
• some drawing routines cleaned up.
• bonus score bug fixed (proper scores are now given in the 90% accuracy range)
• "stationary swooper" bug hopefully fixed. I haven't seen this bug personally, but I'm hoping the changes to the drawing routines and mem managment will fix this.
• application icon is now brighter, but you may need to rebuild your desktop or drop Swoop onto an application called "SaveABndl" in order to see the changes.
• score code has been rewritten and is now much faster.
• a whole bunch of small fixes too long to list.
•3 MB RAM
•PPC or 68k Proccesor
•13" or larger monitor