You are a gunnery officer in command of a lone anti-aircraft artillery (AAA) battery, tasked with defending the frontier of your country against invasion. The enemy will likely attack you with an aerial onslaught including paratroopers, special forces, and combat engineers. You must use your anti-aircraft weaponry to stave off wave after wave of enemy assaults and buy time for additional supplies to reach your position and bolster the defense. With time, your somewhat antiquated equipment will be replaced by increasingly sophisticated and deadly air defense weaponry. How long can you survive?
Triple-A is a modern shareware arcade action game in the spirit of such classics as "Suicide" and "Airborne!".
• Over 750 separate sprite images resulting in truly fluid action
• 6 channel stereo panning sound and realistic digitized sound effects.
• Rendered sprites and actual digitized explosions.
• Full screen rendered background
• Unlimited levels of increasing difficulty and non-stop action.
• Apple Computer's newest Game Sprocket technology for smooth, fast action.
• Unlimited high score tracking.
• Fully PowerPC native
• Power Mac Computer
• 256 color monitor or better
• 640x480 monitor or better
• System 7.5.1 and earlier require Display Manger 2.0.2