Power64 is a Commodore 64 emulator, meaning that it lets you play games written for the Commodore 64 on your Mac. It accomplishes this through emulation of the original hardware and use of the actual ROM code from those games.
Note: In order to use this emulator, you'll have to search the Web for the games (called ROMs) that go with it.
• The fonts in the directory and debugger window are now scalable, to accomodate high-res screens, where 9-point Monaco is simply to hard to read.
• Added Support for Gamepads
• Minor Bugfix for Joystick Support in MacOS 10.4.9
• Improved Mouse Handling for Amica Paint
• Improved Timing for Barbarian
• Sound Output is broken on some Macs. This used to cause extremly fast emulation in Power64. While the root cause of this bug is still not understood, Power64 now detects the problem and safely falls back to mute emulation.
• Power64 sometime had trouble mounting disks via Drag&Drop. This bug has been fixed.
• Power64 no longer crashes when drawing screens in black/white mode.
• Lots of links in the documentation have been updated/fixed.
Classic and Mac OS X
• Any Power Macintosh
• Mac OS X 10.1 or later.