The aGORA 1.4 Updater adds the following improvements:
• Now includes RAVE support: In the preferences, there is now a new section entitled "Rendering". Here you will have the option of switching between software and RAVE (hardware) rendering. aGORA 1.2 will support any ATI product, 2 meg or greater.
• Improved physics: The physics model has been improved to included such things as objects bouncing and sliding.
• Exploding characters: Characters will explode after being struck by a fireball, and the bones of oracle guardians will be scattered across the landscape.
• Faster game play: Characters can now traverse the landscape at a much faster pace.
• New camera panning: Camera now reacts more appropriately when turning your character.
• Improved shadows: We’ve added more values to the shadows to increase realism.
• More realistic AI: We have decided to decrease the skill of the computer opponents and other entities in aGOR