The following is a list of the bugs that were fixed in Jazz Jackrabbit 2 1.2.6:
• InputSprocket support is fully integrated. You may wish to delete your Wabbit.cfg file to reset the InputSprocket settings to defaults.
• GameRanger game finding support is built into Jazz 2. You need GameRanger Beta 4 or later to use this feature. The build in game finding support is still present, this is an extra feature. GameRanger can be found at http://www.gameranger.com
• When logging to a PC server that has bad level data. The game will no longer crash.
• A 10 second timeout was added when accessing a PC name server so if a server was down, the Mac version won't hang.
• jazz.logicware.com runs a nameserver and Jazz 2 will look for it.
• No longer tries to dial the phone when the game starts up to establish an internet connection.
• Only when an internet game is started will the connection to the internet be attempted.