- The bug that forced people to have to late-join GameRanger games has been fixed. You are now able to host a GameRanger game and everyone in the waiting room will enter the game when you launch the game.
here is the file Aspyr sent me to
madmac(1/1/2009 - version 1.2 Rev A)
Hi. I had alot of trouble getting it to wok on my intel imac on 10.5. After much trial and error I ended up getting it to work well with the latest patch. It was a while ago but i think i used a similar approach to the guy named effects in this thread http://www.insidemacgames.com/forum/index.php?s=74febb9ef09497cf60baaa4e6f62e044&showtopic=33678&st=20
hope it helps. good luck.
Matias(12/25/2008 - version 1.2 Rev A)
Hi, I just bought it used, from a eBay-like site, and now I cant make it run in my Intel MacBook running 10.5.6, the update patch is frozen while installing the DS STORE file. Is it possible to have the link Mitch is talking about to give the updated version a try, please.
I also tried MarOrbit work around but I dont have such directory, after Contents/MacOS there's a file called libBinkMachO.dylib, but nothing else. Help is very appreciated!
vicam57(11/29/2008 - version 1.2 Rev A)
Game is excellent patch sucks it does not work on 10.5.5 but I used MacOrbit work around 1) Right click on the Battlefront application icon. 2) Select 'Show Package Contents' 3) Go to: Battlefront>Contents>MacOS>Star Wars Battlefront 4) Double click on the dark grey 'exec' box named Star Wars Battlefront This should open the game
MacOrbit(11/9/2008 - version 1.2 Rev A)
For those of you that were able to run this update, but still couldn't play (or maybe even without the update) I found a workaround that allowed me to start and play the game.
1) Right click on the Battlefront application icon.
2) Select 'Show Package Contents'
3) Go to: Battlefront>Contents>MacOS>Star Wars Battlefront
4) Double click on the dark grey 'exec' box named Star Wars Battlefront
This should open the game until a fix is provided.
I hope that helps some of you.