This is an official update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour expansion. It will fully update any previous version of Generals to 1.0.4 and Zero Hour to 1.0.2.
- This patch is for users of Mac OS X versions 10.3.9 and 10.4 only.
- The version 1.0.4/1.0.2 patch provides universal support for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour expansion.
- Adds native intel support
- Along with the release of GameRanger version 4.6.1, will improve internet game functionality
Universal Binary (PPC/Intel)
• Command & Conquer Retail Version
The patch did not work at first for me. So I opened a ticket at aspyr. They told me to reinstall Zero hour. It actually worked. As for the patch, it should work without flaw, and without aggravation. Try reinstalling ONlY zero hour, that worked for me.
ATRfan8595(1/18/2009 - version 1.0.4)
ummmmmmm, yea i tried the pacifist trick, but it wouldnt let me extract any files wtf?